Neuromancer vs LowRider - Gauntlet

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sun May 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Neuromancer: Speed: 7 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 4 / Weapon: 5 / armor: 9 - Triangle Nose

LowRider: Speed: 7 | Traction: 5 | Torque: 4 | Weapon: 1 | Armour: 13

<hr />

exact same drivetrain lol - my weapon will be much quicker and more effective than his full body adjustment thing. the single point wedge has the advantage of both beating his wedge and funneling debris to the side of the bot.

to start, have the lifter up: the wooden panel tends to punish low ground clearance, and I can just ramp over it instead. I should be able to plow straight through the cans - try to leave as many of them standing as possible though, it'll make his life more difficult, since his design could be stranded on them rather easily. for the next two just take the time to line up my shot straight on with the lifter down and then floor it, I should make it through no problem.

If i get the chance to, I want to try and OOTA/strand him against the wall at the midpoint to make my life easier. in general on my way back, wedge down when possible, but don't be afraid to climb over rubble if I need to.

take the glass forest slow, and again, if he ends up on there as well, I want to focus on knocking him off of it before I focus on winning. be very cautious though, I don't want to knock myself off instead.

there's pretty much no way for me to be permanently stranded on anything - enough sewer snake dancing will get me out of any situation.

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Noisy
Team: Square Go Robotics

Post by Noisy » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:26 pm

For the first half, lower the wedge onto the ground and power through the obstacles. When we meet, keep the wedge on the ground and push him out of the way. For the second half, stop and raise the wedge so that the two sides of the body are nearly 90