Mind in a P-R-O-G-R-A-M vs The Gourmet

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Sun May 27, 2018 5:26 am

Mind in a P-R-O-G-R-A-M:
Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Armour: 8
Weapon: 14

The Gourmet:
Stats: 7 Speed / 7 Traction / 3 Torque / 10 Armor / 3 Weapon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oof, this looks like a vicious first fight. Spin up ASAP, try to keep them away from the wheels at all times, position so if they rush in, they get smacked with the drum at full power. Move about at your own pace, focusing on stopping Gourmet from scooping us ahead of going offensive. Of course, if we get a clean shot at the wheels, take it. We deal 4 damage on every hit, so we can hopefully take them out entirely after a few good hits. Avoid hazards, don't fall for baits.

Good luck to the opposition.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Post by attackfrog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:00 pm

Fourteen weapon is scary, but I have a big scary mouth with teeth. Rar!

Okay here's my pro strat. Start out backwards. Have the plow rotated so that the white teeth are scraping the ground. Reverse-charge MIAP at the beginning of the match and get it in The Gourmet's mouth. Lift it into the air. Savo(u)r the flavo(u)r. Enjoy myself by driving around as its wheels spin helplessly. When I have to, let it go by carrying it over to one of the corners and dumping it under the hammer. When it gets out of there, repeat the process until MIAP is dead or the match is over.

If MIAP gets up to full speed, I've screwed up majorly, but I'll probably be able to tank a couple hits while I slow down its weapon and pick it up again. If I get flipped over, I can self right.

So yeah, be aggressive and keep MIAP either in The Gourmet's mouth or under a hammer for the entirety of the match.

Good Luck Trihunter!