Jack Frost vs. BEEF KING

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Jack Frost vs. BEEF KING

Post by V900 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Spin up.

Drive toward opponent.

Sit a few feet away and just keep my weapon facing the opponent: 11 weapon armor is still within 1HKO territory against 17 weapon.

(insert 380 other words here to make my strategy seem more sophisticated than it really is)

gl hf

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Jack Frost vs. BEEF KING

Post by NWOWWE » Sat May 05, 2018 10:25 pm

-Death spinners of the world unite!

-Probably not much to say about this one really. The sheer amount of weapon power going on here is probably going to blow up the arena or some shit.

-I'm slightly faster so I guess try to look more aggressive I suppose. Disc up to speed and CHARGE! Possibly I can send him crashing over a floor flipper or into a corner hazard with the insane knockback.

-If and when our weapons are reduced to useless scrap, well Frost does have some wedges so I can try to weakly push him over a floor flipper for some extra points.

-Don't get baited to hazards lol?

Good Luck!
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.