Ayame vs Eat Me Too

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

Ayame vs Eat Me Too

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat May 05, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello am rp from phone in the back of a van

Spin. Reposition as necessary. Spin if he rushes me while im moving. Avoid the hazards.

Glhf
poopity scoop

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Ayame vs Eat Me Too

Post by GF93 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:17 pm

P-P-P-P-PAC-POWER! :v: Solid-looking hinged thwackbot here, could do some damage if I'm not careful. Luckily, he's not a smart thwack, so it'll be a lot harder for him to make any unfriendly moves toward my sides -- and even then, I've got the side wedges to help protect me. The solid chassis wedges are flat-sided as well, so I should get under most of the time, and I've got the sufficient speed and power to keep him in check, as well as the flipper.

Move out quickly, watch for when he starts to spin, and when he does, accordingly angle myself toward it so that the hammer goes up my wedge for minimal damage, and barge through him to break the spin. From there, get under and flip him once I'm definitely underneath, and from there, get shoving. Don't fire the flipper unless I'm definitely underneath, and focus on actively preventing him from spinning whenever I can.

To attack, keep underneath as much as possible and copy his movement patterns if he tries driving off to prevent him from escaping, combo him with chained flips around the arena, and force him into the walls and corners as much as possible to block him from spinning. Make use for the spikes and floor flippers as well to deal extra damage and keep him on his back as much as possible to nullify the wedge. Be aggressive, keep pressing the advantage whenever I have it, and just generally don't give him any chances to run away or spin up.

Defence mostly comes down to using good common sense around his thwack. Keep the front end facing him and angle into his spin whenever I ram him to deal minimal damage to myself and make it easier to get underneath, use the walls/corners or my own body to stay in contact (or better still, underneath) and prevent him from spinning up whenever possible, protect my sides/back constantly, and keep my distance from the hazards when I'm not taking him to them myself. Don't fire the flipper unless I'm definitely underneath, and each time I do, keep chaining flips to stay in control of the fight.

Good luck!
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."