Patchouli vs. Killing Intent

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GuldenFlame

Post by GuldenFlame » Fri May 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Patchouli: (Flipper)

Speed: 4
Torque: 1
Traction: 1
Armor: 10
Weapon: 13

Killing Intent:

Speed: 6
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Armor: 14 (+1 Wedge)
Weapon: 2

<hr />
Avoid my opponent's front side and attack from the sides or back as they're so slow.
If we somehow get on a losing streak with getting to the sides or back, don't be afraid to go head to head.
Take em to the hazards, wail on them with the stick, don't drive dumb, and take em to the judges.

If they for some reason change their setup, take the other two setups head on, push 'em around, and use the hammer if we won't hit their weapon.

<hr />
Catching Clown Recluse in points isn't going to be easy at this point in time.
I wish my opponent the best of luck.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Post by V900 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:34 pm

:headache:

flipper setup pls

Pretty much what I'm gonna try to do here is get the flipper under and do whatever I can to control the match. I do have a very powerful 13 weapon flipper that'll surely score me a half-dozen judge's points a pop out of spectacle, even if it doesn't do a whole ton of damage.

If he gets under me, then only my flipper portion will flop up. Drive off and try again. Judging from our bot's pictures, though, I think my wedge is the heavier of the two and would be more likely to get under in a head on head.

Angling in is pretty much out of the question for me here. However, him angling in (if he does) will provide me the opportunity to slide under a corner of his.

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Post by V900 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:35 pm

i forgot to say "gl hf", but i can't edit my post because that's taboo. so, gl hf. 15 friggin frontal armor :headache: