Magpie Effect vs Heaven Jaws

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Magpie Effect vs Heaven Jaws

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Magpie: Speed:7 Traction:5 Torque:1 Weapon:13 Armour:5 (+1 Drum)

HJ: Speed: 6 / Traction: 3 / Torque: 1 / Armor: 7 / Weapon: 13

<hr />

due to the size of my drum this is an incredibly safe match. even if he gets under me, he's not going to be able to get the crusher to my main body before the drum hits it (and severely damages its 9 armor). and if I get under I deal like, lethal damage so that's p chill

to start, be timid if he is - I want to try and test the waters with his front wedge slowly, so I can back off if his is better. If he isn't giving me that sorta space, just go aggressively for angling in (obviously also do that if he wins the head-to-head battle lol).

and uh, yeah. smack him. if he gets under do try to back of or hit him with the spinner somehow to free me, i don't feel like being fed to hazards.

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122