Lifter 2: Electric Boogaloo vs Fenrir

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:32 pm

13 armor? Argh.

He can only get under if he presses. This will make driving harder. His lifter is pretty short in the plow tbh. So when he lifts, it'll only be a part of me, and I can just drive off (though attempt to drive off before he even gets so far as lifting me). If I get under, tear the wedge up as best I can with the drum. Eventually, it'll warp enough that it won't be as effective as a wedge. Just keep hitting it.

If his lifter is open after lifting me and I drive off, quickly drive underneath and grind at the body. He'll be beached on my wedgelets (possibly) and I can take him to the wall and hazards minotaur style.

Normally he'd probably be able to beat me out in most cases because of speed. But he only has 6 speed to my 5, so that'll make things complicated. If he keeps getting under me, angle in. Do not let him be the aggressor. Always be willing to get underneath. And if he gets under me, just drive or gyro off, then take advantage.

Am I about to get hit by a hammer? Use top supports to block. Friendly reminder that if my wheel on top is hit, I can drive just fine because of double wheels. Aim to have the damage on him add up. Use same strategy of getting under and hitting the wedge if he uses the rear wedge. Self right if flipped.

Good luck hii
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Hiicantpk

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:44 pm

So 13 armour to 15 weapon. Lol.

Box rush, shove him into walls or the hazards, generally just smother him. Try my best to get to his sides, use his gyrodancing to my advantage, fake trying to get under from the front and reverse at the last second to try to get to the sides or whatever else comes to mind.
My wedge might get a bit chewed up so later into the match so I'd like to try to avoid face-to-face if possible. If it is unavoidable though I can still push him with my torque advantage
If my front lifter is too beat up, try using my rear wedge to hook under Fenrir's wedglets to get under. If this works, lift the lifter to prevent monster-trucking and run him into a wall or hazards or something.

Overall just play the bully for 3 minutes and attempt to get Fenrir under the hammers in the corners.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57