Lifter 2: Electric Boogaloo vs. Lethal Injection

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

Lifter 2: Electric Boogaloo vs. Lethal Injection

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Seems GF93 hasn't let me know their config so I'm gonna assume spiky clamp (because im not a spinner)

Lifter 2:

Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 3
Weapon: 3
Armour: 13
--------

Lethal Injection:

Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 3
Weapon: 5
Armour: 11
--------

Equal drive stats and neither of us can really take damage from the arena hazards, so this is gonna come down to a control match. Also, I don't know if all three clamping jaws on LI3 get 5 weapon power, but if it gets split to 3 each, that should mean my lifter can lift with equal power (or potentially more since its one larger lifter compared to two smaller clamps) in comparison to the clamp jaws. This should mean I can decently hold up the top of LI3's clamp with my lifter.

Be careful at the start. Hes likely to try to angle in on my lifter so be prepared reverse if he gets under. With equal drivetrains (excluding the +1 traction bonus I get for treads), I doubt LI3 will be able to get to the side of my bot and the shape of my lifter should stop him from getting a clamp anywhere that isn't my own weapon.

One strategy I could see working for me is if I manage to narrowly dodge his lifting spikes and get my lifter under one of his front wheels. I could in theory lift, push (to get to the side) and ram him into a wall. I doubt he'd get stuck considering the clamps, but in theory I could smother him for the pin timer, back off, and before LI manages to self-right off the wall, rush back in and pin him again.

Sorry audience, this is gonna be a boring match one way or another.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57