Hazardous Waste Removal vs Flandre Scarlette

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:01 pm

HWR: Speed: 4 / Traction: 3 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 15 / Armor: 7 (+1 spinner)
FS: Speed: 5 / Traction: 4 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 14 / Armour: 8

<hr />

my weapon/weapon armor: 15/12 (11+ the manual armor bonus)
his weapon/weapon armor: 14/10

he deals 2 damage to me per hit, I deal 5 to him. It's actually in my interests to ensure that our weapons hit, so I'm STARTING UPSIDE DOWN.

so yeah. smack him. I win the weapon attrition war and he can't get around my weapon with a 1 speed advantage.

if I end up upside down somehow, my shock-mounted and non-essential wedge will deflect his spinner upwards if our weapons don't connect, which should give me a free shot at his shufflers and/or his main body, which I will KO in a single hit.

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Hiicantpk

Post by Hiicantpk » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:07 pm

oof

Not much to this, either his blade hits me first or I hit him first. Spin2Win and pray my weapon reaches further than his.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57