Death Turret 2000 vs. Lifter 2: Electric Boogaloo

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:58 pm

keep my lifter pressed let him come to me
play dumm tactics and wait to use my turret and cunning to get to his side and grab and toss him
then start takign hi mot hazords and such keep him up side down uisng hte graberr stooppign any atteps of hi mself righitng i nay way keep him from rightign and be a bit of a dick and do that for hte rest of the fight

good luck

Hiicantpk

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:23 pm

So what I'm getting from the description of Pat's robot here is its basically Complete Control's clamp lifter on a turret.

Brick lifter vs brick lifter clamp. Fun.. I guess an advantage I do have is I can actually push DT2k, but its not like we'll get in pushing wars.

Lets try something different this time. Start backwards, back towards him and attempt to hook my rear wedge under the sides of his lifter/wedge/whatever. If I get under, great. Push further under him and take him for a ride around the arena, maybe to the floor flippers.

If that doesn't work, turn around and try to press my lifter and angle in to get under. Push, lift, etc.

If somehow he grabs me from the front, lift my lifter so he has trouble clamping down. I don't know who's weapon would be stronger out of his clamper pushing down and my lifter pushing upwards, but hopefully I can push open his clamp.

Otherwise just play this smart, don't fall for baits, etc.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57