Nyam Nyam Nya vs Coup de Gr

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 pm

He's got better wedges. But as always, I need one hit. Hammer.

I knew polycarbonate wasn't going to be enough to protect the weapon. Death Metal proved that. But I know what I need to do for this.

First off, if he's going for the weapon, his crusher can heck off. It'll only do 1 damage to the polycarb (as strange as that sounds), and will do nothing against the hammer shaft. I on the other hand can do +6 to his body, and +4 to his claw. And even if he wedges me, I can still hit him on top.

Drive forward and angle into his skids. If I get under, his body will be a perfect target for a KO blow. If not, I'm just gonna have to disable his weapon. Do so if this happens.

Afterwards, if he's trying to get under me again, fire the hammer to hit one or both of the wedgelets. There. Problem solved. Is he still getting under? Smash the wedges until they're embedded into the floor. He does not have the speed to keep away from me. Be resilient and go for the kill.

If he has me clamped, flail with the hammer to escape. Btw, always keep him in front of me lol. Avoid hazards

Good luck Jamie
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Jamied666

Post by Jamied666 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:43 am

-He won't have a hood wedge due to the walking mechanism surely, so angle in and avoid the hammer, push him to the hazards and walls so I can crush down on the body and in the leg area (from what I've heard NNN can do 14 damage when it crushes, meaning the body should become tinfoil)
Avoid dumb driving and that bastard hammer, gl