Needles 2.0 vs Scrunglebot

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Jamied666

Post by Jamied666 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:57 pm

Needles 2.0:Speed:5 Traction:2 Torque:1 Weapon:12 Armour:10
Scrunglebot:Speed: 4 Traction: 1 Torque: 1 Weapon: 14 (3 arm / 11 saw [12 effective thanks to saw rules]) Armor: 10 (+1 each side wedge)

-Go after him and try and hit him in the drive area or any area that is exposed.
-If he brings down his GIANT SAW try and move away to avoid any damage, and just keep on hitting him.

Avoid baiting/dumb driving and good luck!

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:09 pm

Keep my front facing him at the start and let him come to me. Try to bring the saw down over the top of his hammer so that firing it forces it to push through the saw. Ignore his wedge, use the saw arm to push myself away from him if I have to, and spend the entire fight being a slippery noodle, flipping myself around with the saw arm and strafing, and getting chip damage with the saw. Ideally, match control will end up being a total wash, and we'll come down to points: I'll try to blow him out on damage, edge him out of strategy by just making sure whatever he's doing doesn't work, and then probably lose on aggression but have enough points from the other two categories that I win overall. That's the plan, anyway.

Don't drive like an idiot.

<hr />
Good luck&#33; :D
poopity scoop