Mimete vs. Kid A

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Mimete vs. Kid A

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:28 am

Mimete
Speed: 7 | Traction: 5 | Torque: 3 | Armour: 8 | Weapon: 7 (5 for the top jaw, 5 for the bottom jaws)

Kid A
Speed: 7 | Traction: 5 | Torque: 2 | Armour: 4 | Weapon: 11

Well that was a shite start to the tournament. Let's redeem ourselves somewhat.

Okay, so good news. I can actually smother this guy with my jaws completely. Both the middle jaw and the surrounding ones have 10 weapon armour. He has 11 weapon. He'll do damage, but it will be minimal. He can't even do major damage to the main body. Sweet.

Lead with the jaws open, go straight at him. My lower jaws should fit nicely between his three teeth without him getting under enough to kick them up. He'll hit the top jaw, but it will be raised to the point where it will already somewhat above his drum before he can hit it. I'll just lower it quickly onto him. It has 5 weapon for a reason other than armour, you know. :v:

So this guy has 4 armour, huh?<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Robo*Con sign-up thread</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>In the center of the arena, there's a static speedbump. If you stray too close to the ends of these speed bumps, you'll get launched into the air. If your armor is 6 or lower, you'll take minor damage. If your armor is 4 or lower, you'll take serious damage.[/quote]Time to hold him over them&#33;

Problem? Shockingly enough he actually has almost as much drivetrain as me. Almost. Which makes this doable. Now I'm not going to pretend that I can lift him. Mimete has Square Wave syndrome, and I couldn't figure out a way to circumvent that. So I'm actually going to try and get him from the side at first, which he can't directly push against me. If that fails, though, I'll deal with the slow pushing match. Get him to the bump&#33;

Don't let him throw me around. Avoid the bumps until I have him. Yare yare daze.

GL fam :tellu:
This account is in a state of dimensional flux