America Offline vs Sudden Death

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

America Offline vs Sudden Death

Post by Wolf51-50 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:46 am

Ok. So he's got some decent power in that hammer. However, it's still only making small holes in my top. And that's if I let him hit me. The sawrack has a +2 weapon armor bonus.

Drive to the center while raising the sawrack overhead to block the hammer. While doing so, slide the 2WD fork under his hinged plow. Push him around as much as I can until I can get him to a wall. Pin. He'll have to retract the hammer at some point. Once he does, bring the saws down. It'll take me 9 seconds to pierce his armor. The saws should still work as a hammer blocker while sawing and only the shaft of the hammer will hit because I'll be so close to the body combined with the hammer getting blocked. If it's not blocking the hammer, just hang in there and saw away.

If I'm taking some decent damage or I'm not doing enough damage myself, move the saws back. Drive in and out of range to cause him to miss with the hammer. Once he does, hook the saws around the top part and saw into the head and shaft. With luck he'll be weaponless. I can also use the fork to hold the hammer down. If he tries to lift me he'll burn out his weapon motor.

Good luck
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL