Suplex 2 vs Thallium 2

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

Suplex 2 vs Thallium 2

Post by Cha0sFerret » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Suplex 2:
Speed: 8
Traction: 6
Torque: 3
Weapon: 4 (3 clamping arm/3 lifter)
Armor: 9 (+2 red front wedges, PT rule applies)

Thallium 2:
Speed: 5
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 13
Armor: 8

<hr />
First thing I want to do is get on the same side of the arena as him. Since the house bots are on a predictable patrol (Error in particular, don't want to take my chances with Pong), I should be able to sneak around the wall behind one. If Thallium's waiting on the other side of the wall for me, wait a few extra seconds for the housebot to move away, then go through as quickly as possible. If he comes through the other side to my end of the arena in the meantime, that's fine. As long as we're on the same half, I'm happy.

Both of us being on the same side will tilt the arena. The gyro from his drum won't like that (initially, anyway), and neither will his trackballs. I should have a significant maneuverability advantage at this point. Get to his rear, clamp him, lift him, and drop him over the OOTA wall. With the arena tilted down, the top of the wall will be low enough for this to be possible.

This plan relies on two things: him not breaking my clamp, and the arena remaining destabilized. If his drum gets too close to my clamp mechanism, lift the whole thing up to get it out of harm's way and turn to try and get my hinged wedges under his front corners. Keep the fight away from the stabilizers and grab him up if he tries to make a break for it. If he hits a stabilizer on his side at the beginning, wait the stability out before getting too aggressive.

Don't drive like a dumbass. Don't get between him and the OOTA wall while we're near it. If all else fails, flip him over and/or start pushing him at housebots.

<hr />
Good luck&#33; :D
poopity scoop