Dead on Arrival VS Tundra Fox

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Dead on Arrival VS Tundra Fox

Post by GF93 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Spin upward, drumlets ON.

OK, let's see if we can finish up with a win, here. Tundra Fox has decent protection and fearsome power behind the drum, but it's very small, set inside a tall and narrow wedge, and a very long and narrow chassis propelled by a pretty lacklustre drive system, with poor traction in particular. I'll have time to spin up fully when approaching, and the huge range of my weapon compared to his will be a major boon in this fight. My stronger drive and his narrow wedge and body also helps a lot in getting round him and quickly causing all sorts of damage.

So in this case, aggression all the way. Move out quickly, spin up, and aim my attacks around the sides, corners, and sides of the wedge to fling him upward and ideally over, and then ideally keep following up with more blows, crippling the drive and weapon by predominantly attacking his sides and exposed weapon motor when I have the chance, and keeping him herded near the walls to force him onto the defence and potentially kill him by tossing him out. Keep spun up and the weapon facing him, shut down any attempts he takes to move or attack, and avoid attacking head-on whilst his weapon's still working. Go for the knockout!

Good luck.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."