The Surgeon vs Mudcrab

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Cha0sFerret

The Surgeon vs Mudcrab

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:23 pm

The Surgeon:
Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 14
Armor: 6

Mudcrab:
Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 9
Armor: 8

<hr />
It looks like from his side view that none of his wedges are ground-scraping. He also has no feeder wedges. He also has armor that's just low enough that I can destroy his wheels if I hit them. I also have 1 more point than him in every drive stat, and 12 frontal armor thanks to my drum vs his 14 weapon, so I can take a lot of head-to-head hits. Finally, he's starting next to the short wall and I can launch him :v:

Spin up, drive out slightly to the left (so that he's between me and the low wall) and use my drive advantages to keep him on defense. Drive at him (front first :P ) most of the time, but catch his sides with the claws whenever the opportunity arises. If he attacks my claws, drive into him for a (relatively) free hit on his side. Aim him toward the low wall for the OOTA.

Do not let him flank, and do not position myself between him and the low wall so long as we're on that side of the arena. Try not to get hit, obviously. If I have to get hit try to force it on the drum or one of the claws. If both claws get destroyed/rendered unusable, go full aggro mode and hope that flipping him around a lot will either OOTA him or impress the judges.

<hr />
Good luck&#33; :D
poopity scoop