Salamandra vs. Chewer

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

Salamandra vs. Chewer

Post by NFX » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:16 pm

6--7
4--5
2--1
12-10
6--7

Forks on.

We're both 2WD, our drivetrain is similar, but I can out-accelerate and out-push him. He also can't cause any damage to me from the front.

Move out to meet him, get the forks under him, then bring the saw down and slice through his topside. If we end up wedge-to-wedge, I'll aim to turn on the spot just before we meet, and slide the forks under the side of his chassis, rather than going in straight from the front. Bring the saw down, and try to pin him against the wall while doing so to keep him under control. Rinse and repeat for the remainder of the fight.

If I'm turned over by his weapon, I can self-right. Keep the front end pointed at him at all times, and swivel in either direction to get my forks past his narrower wedge before we meet. I'm fairly wide, so he shouldn't be able to get past the scoop. Keep slicing into him, and hopefully I should KO him at some point.

Good luck, TBR
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy