Triple B v Point Blank II

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mole55

Post by Mole55 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:58 pm

So, we're both 4WD static wedges. We're also both the same speed, so no one's gaining an advantage there either.

Generally, just be erratic. Try and get round if I can, but most likely there is no way either of us will get round each other. So there will be a head-on collision. He will fire his axe, try and tag that. I won't be able to damage it, but hitting it will throw the rest of the bot. Then is my opportunity to strike. Just keep smashing the body. Don't let him get back up, just keep hitting.

Do this whenever the axe hits.

Peskius

Post by Peskius » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Okay so stat wise Triple B has a significant advantage in the weapon front.... but I seem to have the the pluses in every other region except speed.
I am noticing something that will give me a slight advantage.
Even though Triple B has a more Powerful weapon...it's elevated off of the floor; Meaning if I can just use my additional torque to get my ramped front under that front of his then I can possible push him around some.

So my general strategy will involve as little use of the weapon as possible. On both ends of the fight. And even thought I have the tougher armour I'd still like to avoid taking blows onto the armour. So once the fight starts I'll be trying to get around the side, or at the very least ram BBB from a diagonal angle. Atleast that way I can avoid my weapon taking a blow from his weapon. I think my ramp may be too smooth to flip him with shear force. So if i can avoid hitting his disc on the axe's descend I could probably get a severe blow into the top of BBB's armour. If at all possible I will do ram damage and use control and my extra pushing power to force him against the wall.