Japanese School Girl vs. Cascade

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Fish Of Doom

Post by Fish Of Doom » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:42 pm

JSG: speed-3 weapon-14 torque-1 armor-4
Cascade: speed-7 weapon-7 torque-3 armor-5

Wow, that's a low flipper. This could be the first match that JSG ever gets flipped in, but it will still be tough. I really want to face this bot head on. At the start of the match i'll spin up, but not move too far away from the wall, because I don't want to leave my back exposed. I have no doubts that my blades will go right over the wedge and onto the lifter. However, while they might go right up the wedge, those little arms that connect the wedge to the bot are go to be destroyed in seconds. well maybe not seconds, since their armor is 7, but a couple of hits should break them off, breaking the entire flipper weapon off with it. Once that wedge is gone, i'll start to move away from the wall. Now I just want to destroy him. His armor is only 5, and that will be like butter for my blades. The only place he can attack me without getting hit is the back. Those little red pipes should be torn off easily, and then it's just the chassis and me. Once his flipper's gone, he'll have a hard time pushing from the back since it is a wedge and he is basically a box. If I get flipped, it's really no problem, and I am just as deadly both ways.

G-Force

Post by G-Force » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:30 pm

this is really exciting.

Cascade was built with bots like JSG in mind. My super long super wide wedge flipper can slip under him from afar without an risk of my body being hit by the blades.

as soon as the bell sounds ill race out, and slip under him asap. He has some sloped sides but they really arent a concern for a two-wheeled flipper.

as soon as JSG is situated on my platform, Ill fire the flipper while driving backwards. If i drive backwards while he is in the air, I'll rid the change of him landing on top of my chassis.

JSG doesnt have very strong armor, so when he hits the ground there's likely to be a lot of impact damage. I could possibly even stop the spinning blades, i mean they can only take so much.

I'll repeat this the whole battle. Get him on the platform, then flip and back up. eventually all that flipping and bashing into the ground will take a toll on his weak body.

my body will never be touched thanks to Cascade's design.

Im much faster than he is so theres a zero chance that he could get to my back or side.

thats it. its a simply strategy but should prove really effective. just continue the process and let gravity take its toll