Giant Swan vs. Flaminco

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Fish Of Doom

Giant Swan vs. Flaminco

Post by Fish Of Doom » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:28 pm

giant swan: speed-5 weapon-8 torque-4 armor-5
flaminco: speed-9 torque-7 armor-7

The armor doesn't matter too much in this fight since neither of us can really do much damage. Even we're both very low, I think that I have the advantage of getting under him if we go at eachother from the front. The way that my dustpan has the curve, means that it comes to a point on the ends. Instead of one solid sheet to get under, flaminco will have to get under two small points to get under me. If I can get under him from the front, i'll get him into my dustpan and then flip him. My flipper has enough power to send him flying a bit. My goal is to try and get him upside down. While his wedge is hinged, upside down he no longer has the back scoop and the two front purple scoops hinder the effectiveness of the hinged wedge. If he comes at me from the side, I'll try to spin so that hopefully he'll ramp up the wedges on my sides and fall into my dustpan. I don't have enough speed to play the offensive here, and even if he's flipped I must play the defensive. I need to try and keep my dustpan facing him at all times, and trapping him in it.

G-Force

Giant Swan vs. Flaminco

Post by G-Force » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:21 pm

lets rack up the facts.

He has a tray, that I must be in to get flipped.
look at the width of Flaminco. Theres not a chance in hell that He'd be able to fit in that tray, any which way.

description says that he has a low body. But Flaminco has a hinged wegde. so ill charge him, and slip right under. even if i dont get under, all i would do is stop against his body, back up and try again.

I could even go for his sides and back with my faster speed and slip under there if its any easier. but no matter what theres not a doubt in my mind that i wont be able to get under him.

his flipper is useless, i will never get in the tray. But if for some reason I ended up there, im invertable.

If i can use the plow a little to scoop him up and push him around, epecially into the spinner or the piercer than thats great. should have a problem. my torques pretty good, highr than his.

when i get him on the wedge, push him into the piercer or spinner.

thats it. got this one in the bag if you ask me