Shovearound 2 vs FBSDS

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

panicattacky2k

Shovearound 2 vs FBSDS

Post by panicattacky2k » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:36 pm

Okay. With the srimech, I think that bumps FBSDS's weapon down to 12 with the multiple weapons rule, which will still do a number on me, even if the stationary armor boost still applies here.

Ram it places, get it into a few hazards. If I'm lucky, it might suffer some heavy recoil due to the old higher weapon powr=bigger recoil rule that I don't know is still in circulation or not. Once again, never stop slamming it into things, all out agression. Use the rear wedge if lifters break.

Good luck Alex.

Siphai

Shovearound 2 vs FBSDS

Post by Siphai » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:13 am

Okay, this is definatly going to be a challenging fight. Let's see if I can't walk away with a win here.

FBSDS

Armor - 3
Weapon - 14
Speed - 4
Torque - 1

Shovearound 2

Armor: 6
Speed: 8
Torque: 4
Weapon: 4

Unfortunatly, my weapon gets bumped down to 12 due to the multiple weapons rule. However this will definatly still do a number on his 6 armor, since my weapon will still be twice as much as his armor. Even his side wedges won't be able to stand up to me for long, since it is going at a 12:8 ratio, where I have a 4 point advantage. Then there is the fact that I have blades at the bottem of my robot, which serve as undercutting blades - targeting his wedges and making sure that they get ripped up pretty nicely.

This is pretty much the first time I actually like that nail, because it keeps me safe from a box rush. It'll give me enough time to get up to my full, maximum destructive power. I have the disadvantage in speed, but that doesn't mean shit, since no matter where he attacks me from, he'll get hit just the same. However, what I really want to do is veer off to the side a little bit when he charges. This is so that his lifter doesn't slide under me, but gets smacked in from the side by my cutting teeth.

If he tries to attack me with his better armored back wedge, then pretty much do the same thing: Veer off to the side so that I can hit him on the corner where the wedges meet, rather than hitting him flush on the wedge. I believe that hitting him from there has a higher chance of ripping his entire back wedge off, than just hitting him on the wedge.

Stay away from the hazards and walls, so that it's harder for him to slow my weapon down. The only real way he can win this fight is if I stop spinning, and I don't intend to let that happen. I really want to make sure I don't accidentally ram into the pin, because that'll hurt like a bitch. Just make sure I keep spinning. Everytime he rams into me and slows me down, then back off to start spinning again. I don't hope to win the Aggression category in a JD, but I hope that I'll either KO him, or completely dominate the Damage category. That is my plan.

If he flips me, I can self right, so it doesn't really matter.

Good luck Tony.