Team Hunga vs. Team Toxic

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Fish Of Doom

Team Hunga vs. Team Toxic

Post by Fish Of Doom » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:19 am

Underall vs. Silver Phantom
I want to go thwack vs. spinner here. Because of the shape of his shell, how it's goes up directly vertically (no incline like adreniton), and his huge self righting pole, he has created a bot with a high center of gravity. Those bottom blades are go close to the floor that if the robot gets tipped even the slightest, the bot's going to go out of control and probably flip. My thwacking tail is perfect for initiation this, and it has armor 9, so it can take a few hits. Atthe beginning when he's sitting in his square, spinning up, I'll rush over and get right in the doorway of his square and start spinning, hoping that he'll have no choice but to hit me. If he comes out, no big deal, I'll do that same thing. I'll spin and as soon as we hit, he'll flip out and tip himself over and I'll be thrown back a bit. Once he's flipped, before he can self right, I'll use my wedges to push him over to the hammer hazard and hope it can dent his shell or hit his underbody.

My Hands Are Abandoned Factories Manufacturing Heartbreak and Hate for the World vs. Tiki Dude
My hammer's not going to do much in this fight, so i'm going at him with the flipper. He's 1 point fast in speed, but I don't think that will matter too much. Since my flipper's more narrow than his wedge, I should get under it. Once this happens, I'll fire it and hope to flip him. If I can't get under him with the flipper, my front scoop touching the floor, and all the robot's weight is positioned there, so I may be able to get under him that way as well. He doesn't say his wedge is hinged, so I'm going to assume it isn't, which is great for me. Once I have him flipped over, I'll just toy with him. I'll push him around, take some hammer shots, etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen, This is the Death Composition vs. Enigma 23
Since I specified that I had separate outer armor, the rim of grey around my bot is actually +2 armor, so I have 9 everywhere but my back. Luckily I also have the speed advantage, 4 wheels which will make me more manuverable, and I don't have a huge spinning bar. Since his blade won't damage me too much, I'm just going to go right to him. I want to catch him in the starting box, similar to my other spinner opponents in the last few weeks, and hope to keep him trapped in that small area so that his weapon just hits the walls when I slam him. My flipper isn't going to be too useful in this match, except for carrying him around. While he's in the starting square, though, I'm going to flip him over, so that he's even less manuverable. Once he's out of his square, I'll push him over to the hammer hazard in the hopes that it will comes down and damage the part of the frame over the weapon, so just to damage him.

Adreniton vs. Powerbar
We both have weapon 13, so this match will be an explosion. He's also a bit faster, but against me this nothing mean too much. There's no "out manuvering". His armor is also only 2. At the start of the match, I'll leave the box and spin up. Out weapons will inevitably hit and when they do, we are both going into separate directions. I want to be far from a wall when we do hit, as I want to take advantage of him being knocked away and come in for the attack where he vulnerable on his back or sides. My blades are big and stick out far, and they're armor 13, but my shell is only 5. As long as I'm spinning, I don't think he'll damage me too badly. I just need to keep hitting him away and then attacking his side/back.