Predator vs. Eurypterus

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Predator vs. Eurypterus

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:54 am

Yee-haw, its drum time!

So I'll make a mad dash around the nail (actually he'l most likely beat me to that, but for the sake of argument I'll put it down), and then I'll put my drum to him. If it can do its job properly, it'll pop him up and stuff and then I can push him to a wall, or even better, a hazard (say that hammer again). From there its do all the damage possible. We've got some tough armor to deal with so a KO would probably be stretching it, but scoring damage points is always a plus. If my drum plan doesn't pan out, the next idea I'll try is to turn around and use my wedged side to get under him and push him to a hazard. Keeping my front (or rear) facing him will be key to ensuring any sucess.

Good luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Siphai

Predator vs. Eurypterus

Post by Siphai » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:45 pm

Eurypterus
Speed: 9
Weapon: 0
Armor: 9
Torque: 4

Predator
Speed: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 11
Armor: 4

Wow, I think this is the first time that my plow (which I'm using today) has the same armor as the weapon of the other guy. Even on my normal armor, it's only a +2. Honestly I do not see myself taking any damage in this match. Other than that, I have the usual drive advantages but I don't really see them as too important for this match. It's pretty simple, in that I'm going to come out, around the pin, and slam straight into him. His drum is going to pretty much be stopped by my plow, since his weapon power is the same as my armor. From there it's a trip to the hammer to take advantage of his low armor.

If it happens like last time with It, in which his spinner hits the lip of my plow (which it shouldn't since his drum doesn't look as tall as It's discs, and is instead wider) then immediatly back off and use my speed advantage and rape him from the sides. He also has a wedge on the back, but it doesn't look very useful considering that most of the weight (the drum) is in the front and should tip him with his two wheeled bot. And even if he accelerates backwards to use the wedge, it would tip higher in the air because of that weight difference.

Avoid the pin, good luck Josh.