Rooster Teeth vs. Scorpion Bite

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:38 am

Okay, I'm a bit faster, and I'll need that to help me out here.

Okay, this fight is pretty simple I think. I'll come out around the nail and get my weapon up to speed. From there, I need to make a move to get around his weapon and get to his sides where I can attack without dealing with him attacking me. If his wedges get +2 or not, I still have a more than double weapon to armor strength here so a few good hits should get some good damage in here. And basically thats the whole fightplan, get in to his sides and keep up the punishment.

Good luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:03 pm

Scorpion Bite
Speed: 3
Weapon: 14
Armor: 4
Torque: 1

Rooster Teeth
Speed: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 12
Armor: 3

But roosters don't have teeth D:

Heh, anyway, I have to two main advantages in this match. They are indisputible. Firstly is the all important weapon category, in which I have a two point advantage (meaning that my weapon armor is also stronger than two points, so his teeth should break and unbalance him way sooner than if my bar were to). This obviously means that I'll do more damage with each hit, and hurt him way more than he'd hurt me. The next category is armor, in which I have a one point advantage. Obviously this means that he's a lot more brittle than I am, and will sustain more damage, faster. He does have a two point advantage in speed, but let's be honest here. Warper had over twice as much speed, but was still unable to take advantage and get to my sides on any basis. And he didn't have a huge spinning mass that he has to turn and drive against.

As with all spinner on spinner matches, there is very little one can do tactically since just about all of it is stat driven. This is even more so with FBSes, hitting him is the same all around. My tactics pretty much limited to some things like:

Making sure to turn against his hit, so that I'm not hit too far back.
Staying away from the walls and hazards, unless I think that a hit would ricochet him into them.

So spinning up and moving out is mostly what I need to do, combined with the above.

That's pretty much it. Good luck Josh.