Feedback vs. Zombie Killing

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:40 am

Feedback
Speed: 4
Weapon: 13
Armor: 4
Torque: 1

Zombie Killer
Speed: 8
Torque: 6
Weapon: 0
Armor: 8

Feedback's still looking for his first win. I can only hope that he doesn't turn into Prof. Pepperdine :/

Anyway, he has the speed and torque advantage, and a nice armor. However, as I think that Adrentron proved, an armor advantage isn't an advantage if you keep getting swatted away. And here Zombie Killer has more edges and sides to rip into than Eurypterus had. As such, I'm going to be focusing this match on hitting him on a corner when, and if, he tries to charge me. Not only will it prove effective in swatting him away, but that's also where his wheels are so maybe I could do something there.

Really that's all there is to it. I can't really do much else. This match is just a mtter of keeping my front facing my opponenet and never letting him get to my sides.

Good luck Josh.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:32 am

Okay, I've got double his speed here, so thats a good help. Also, he has four wheels, but there bunched up together, so that should hamper his manuverablility.

Okay, so as the fight starts, I want to move around the nail and then make a calculated move to his sides. Not a wild charge since this is about making sure I avoid that weapon of his. Once I can get to his sides, I should be able to slip my wedge under him and then its off to a hazard, in this case, the hammer. The hammer should be powerful enough to deal out good damage to his chassis, so I want to keep him there as much as possible. Obviously, it's important for me to avoid his weapon, even though my armor should stand up to a few hits, its best not to push my luck.

So basically, get to his sides and use the hazards on him. Avoid his weapon, keep my wedge facing him.

Good Luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.