Hellraiser Hybrid Vs. JOLT

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Kiazi

Post by Kiazi » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:45 pm

Hellraiser Hybrid
Speed: 4
Weapon: 8
Armor: 5
Torque: 5

JOLT
Torque: 1
Weapon: 14
Armor: 3

WTF!!!! Two super spinners in a row!!!!! Arg!!!!

Ok

Minion33088

Post by Minion33088 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:20 pm

Hellraiser Hybrid
Torque: 5
Armor: 5
Weapon: 8

JOLT
Torque: 1
Armor: 3
Weapon: 14

Ok, thank god HH is as slow as me. Also, his lifter has an armor of 8 while his hinged wedges have a durability of 7 and the rest of his bot only has a durability of 5. With my weapon being a 14, I don't see HH surviving the whole fight.

My strategy here will be to hit him repeatedly in just a few locations, maximizing the damage. I'll go at him head on, then strafe to either side to hit his front corners. With my weapon spinning in one direction, I should be able to, theorectically, tear one wedge off while tearing the other into his lifter, disabling it in the process. My goal is to rip his whole front end off to the one side. Then if he decide to turn around and ram me with the rear, I'll do exactly the same thing, and I might as well try to see if I can get a shot at his side while I'm at it.

RECAP: Hit the crap out him in strategic locations, hopefully he'll die. If my weapon gets spun down momentarily I can out maneuver him by throwing all kinds of strafes and whatnot at him.

Good luck John.