Smack Happier vs. Double Dose

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Kiazi

Post by Kiazi » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:39 pm

Smack Happier
Speed: 6
Weapon: 7
Armor: 5
Torque: 4

Double Dose
Speed: 7
Torque: 1
Weapon: 10
Armor: 4

Double Dose is one point faster than I am and I have the better torque. My hinged plow is 7 (5+2) and my flipper will have a durability of 7 so I should be able to take his hits pretty well (Celestial Slayer

Minion33088

Post by Minion33088 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:50 pm

Smack Happier
Speed: 6
Torque: 4
Armor: 5
Weapon: 7

Double Dose
Speed: 7
Torque: 1
Armor: 4
Weapon: 10

Ok, thankfully I have the speed advantage and my weapon is twice as strong as his armor, so I should be able to do some extensive damage.

When the match starts I'll spin-up and come out to greet Smack Happier. Those 2 pointy wedges on either side of his bot look to be good targets, so I'll use my better speed and maneuverablity to work on those first. I'm game for hitting him just about anywhere, so long as I stay away from the flipper. A flip won't hurt me, but it will slow the fight down and give him even more time to move in on me, which I can't allow. Eventually he'll get beat up real bad, and the first possibe KO oppertunity can come from causing his body to warp and disabling a tire in one way or another. Since he's only a 2 wheel drive bot, my best best is put a tire out of comission.

If he decides to come at me with his rear plow I'll turn aorund quick and go at him with my own hinged wedge. Judging by the pictures, my wedge will be much lower than his so I should be able to scoop right under. Once I'm under, his bot will be lifted enough to stop his tiny wheels from getting traction, allowing me to slam him into hte wall or whatever else I see fit. I'll probably just go to the wall and avoid the hazards because I already have my own way of inflicting damage.

RECAP: All I have to do is stay alive and stay away from his flipper and I should be able to KO him with several good blows.

Good luck John.