Striker vs. Probot

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Area51Escapee

Striker vs. Probot

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:51 pm

It's the battle of the innovative new weapon designs. Should be fun.

Probot is very cool. He's got a good punching bar that can do good damage and would is probably designed with wedges in mind. The problem? He's slow as hell. This makes for a big struggle to adequately execute his weapon strategy. Since he's going up against Striker (speed of 10) and he's only got a speed of 4, I am pretty confident I can avoid the weapon quite efficiently.

I will come out and around the nail, then see what he does next. If he charges at me, move around him don't get in his line of fire. If he's waiting for me, slowly try to maneuver around to his side and see how effectively it works. Once I am under him, throw him into the wall. I might also try to bring him to the hazards as well. If I find it difficult to avoid the weapon, I'll try to do a super charge right into his front end. I say the worst he can do is put a big dent right on my wedge, which won't effective the rest of internals. So if it goes well and I don't get badly damaged, I'll keep at it and ram him repeatedly into the walls. If it does do damage, resort to Plan C which would be using the tread side.

The tread side will do direct damage on him. However, once again with this strategy, I'll be trying to nick his sides. If I get small hits here or there on his side armor, the plan should be effective. Whatever happens, drive carefully and don't underestimate the weapon. Use the treads or wedge side (whichever seems to be more useful) and plan accordingly. Use my 10-4 speed advantage to good use. Good luck.

BEES

Striker vs. Probot

Post by BEES » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:19 pm

Striker is really fast, so I think the best thing to do is to give him exactly what he wants. He'll probably try to get around my side and sink the wedge in under those wheels. So I'll try to present a corner for him on my first pass, but back off just as he's about to get there, and fire the weapon. You see, I'm going to fire the weapon at where he's GOING to be instead of where he is, since it's not like he'll break immediately after missing my corner. I might be able to hit the side of that long wedge: which is the perfect place. If I can get us stuck to each other, like the last fight, my torque will pay off and I can just push him wherever I please.

I need to be careful with the weapon timing again though. If I misfire, I'm really screwed this time. I'm not going to fire unless I know he can't slow down to avoid it, or if he's literally right in front of me.

That's it basically.