Gudfernuthin EX-H vs. Dandelioness

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:36 am

As always, first thing is to get spinning and get out of my square. He's got a maneuvering speed that I can't cope with too much. So the strategy is very simple. Spin up and move. As long as I can get out of my square before we meet, I should be pretty well off for the duration of the match. Spinning, I'm more powerful than his weapon by 3 points, and his armor's low enough to where that spinning X is the ONLY thing he's gonna want to touch me with. He can't push me around, because I have higher torque. Our armor stats are almost the same. He has one more armor while I have 3 more points of weapon power when spinning, so I should prove a little more durable, in connections. Weapon to weapon, this one's mine. He has no wedging to push me around, so that isn't gonna help him either.

I can only think of two other things he may try to give him an upper hand. One is to try and use his momentum to slam me, as in try and come at me backwards at full speed and slam me. This would hurt his back armor, as I'd chew it up pretty bad, and get closer to his motors that way. But he may try to ram me that way. I have the torque advantage, so it could only be sudden slams. In order to slam me, he'll have to have a charge lined up. He doesn't get to full speed being only two feet away from me. So even though I can only maneuver the floor at a speed one-third of his, if I see him lining up a charge, and I'll be able to tell because he'll be facing me with his rear, I'll try and veer off a little. If he doesn't hit me squarely, he won't be able to shove me in the direction intended. So by veering off, I may not be able to resist the charge completely, but it won't go as he will have hoped either, thus foiling him. Get bearings together again, and get spinning again to wreck him up.

The other thing he might try to do to stack it a little, is spin on his wheels while the weapon is spinning, hoping to combine the forces of the two to whammy me. As far as I can tell, there's no foundation which says this will work. Plus, if he does, the force of the hit would bend his armiture, and incapacitate his weapon, as it will grind into his bot itself.

Good luck Matt.

i think i got my cat preg

Post by i think i got my cat preg » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:23 pm

i honestly cant imagine how little cirular disks do damage. is it like a saw? i know it's not gonna grab onto anything. it can't rip anything off. maybe it's made of the tops of soup cans and theyre supposed to cut me on my fingers and make it hurt so bad that i cant type out an RP. i dont know

all i do know is that no matter now fast it's spinning, my weapon is bigger and his armor is 3. that chassis is going to cave in before it can do anything.

hit it with the blade, keep hitting it with the blade. he can saw away at my back a little or whatever, i dont mind. paint doesn't cost too much, right? my only concern is getting sme monster hits, hopefully i dont break in some mysterious manner for like the 3rd time this season. (i'm looking at you, "ernie's corrugated cardboard"!)

i think i did better with supports the thickness of silverware

good luck