JOLT vs. Dirty Shirley

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Minion33088

JOLT vs. Dirty Shirley

Post by Minion33088 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:15 am

JOLT:
Speed: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 14
Armor: 3

Dirty Shirley:
SPEED 5
TORQUE 5
WEAPON 8
ARMOR 4

I'm not quite sure what toAst was trying to accompish here, but from what I gather it has a rotating arm with a windmill blade attached to it and it may or may not be able to move like Achoholic Stepfather. Even if he can move like A.S.F., so can I...so HA!

He basically has 2 weapons; the windmill and the rotating arm so his wepoan only has a power of 6. Even if he brings that down to bear on me, it;s not going to do much. Even if he makes it to my etek's, the cage shold be able to take it seeing as though they have an armor of 5.

So bascially he's almost as slow as me and my weapon is 10 points higher than his armor. Yep, 14 to 4. I'm suspecting this fight shouldn't take too long. Not to be cocky or anything, but with a weapon-to-armor advantage like that it's just a matter of 2 or 3 hits to KO him.

Good luck toAst.

i think i got my cat preg

JOLT vs. Dirty Shirley

Post by i think i got my cat preg » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:34 pm

before i start the match im betting about 100 bucks on myself to win just incase i hit his exposed weapon wire. to start off the match im going to drive right into jolt and swing my weapon. then im gonna die and hand out flashing pink lights to all shirleys fans, maybe afterwards ill get a sandwich. most likely an italian sub, but pastrami is also a viable choice, delivering a whopping 10 in the taste catergory, but the italian sub has some crazy variety stats so we're going to have to see how they match up. after i get back im probably going to be a sore loser and unscrew the bolts holding on jolt's whyachi thing or whatever he's spinning (im not looking at the pic right now but who doesn't use bolts). afterwards ill use my 8 charisma stat and hit on the lovely lady in the front row with the 9 in sexual attractiveness because those titties is scorin a perfect ten in my book, wootah. maybe you can come over to my place and you can show me your dirty shirley B)