Road Rage vs. F-Bomb

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Minion33088

Road Rage vs. F-Bomb

Post by Minion33088 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:06 am

F-Bomb:
SPEED 8
TORQUE 8
WEAPON 0
ARMOR 6

Road Rage:
Speed: 7
Torque: 4
Weapon: 5
Armor: 5

Ok, I think this might be Road Rage's time to shine. F-Bomb is a really boxy bot with steep wedges. My lifter should be able to get right under him and then it's time for a quick flip. That's how I'm going to go at it for most of the match. He's slightly faster than me and has the torque advantage, so I can't really push him unless he gets stuck on my lifter. Therefore the only thing I can do is flip the crap out of him. However, he can't do all that much to me I don't think, due to his poorly designed wedges. He'll only be able to get under my sides, which I'll guard ferociously.

So it should go like this; he's the faster bot with the stronger drivetrain, but he won't be able to utilize it due to his steep wedges. I'll keep blocking him with the lifter and when I get under I'll flip him. Then if he lands upside down he's really screwed. Even if he goes for my side he won't be able to do anything.

Yep, that's it basically. Good luck.

i think i got my cat preg

Road Rage vs. F-Bomb

Post by i think i got my cat preg » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:08 pm

cool i have a decent chance in this one

sides. sides. sides. thats all i'm aiming for and unless i see a nice shot (ex: catching his back wedge from an angle or the same for his lifter, which i doubt is completely flush against the ground in every place due to the two prongs sticking out of it) thats all i really want. but you now what the best thing about his sides are? THEYRE ROUNDED. now, i have a small little hinged peice in the front of my bot for those sticky situations, but why would i need it if i can practically flip him by hitting his sides? all i need is to flip him once and stay on him like a dog. he's invertible and has to self right so any time i flip him over ill have a couple seconds to take control, hopefully slamming him into something henious. if i'm flipped i'm going to try to self right by slamming my upside down wedge into the nail at full speed, hopefully popping me upright. if that fails, i can always try it in reverse right? i'm only self righting if i absolutely need to though, because if i still have a clear shot at the side after im flipped, i can still reverse right into him and i have torque and speed on him. infact, if he flips me its gotta take a second or two to get the flipper down right? i might wanna try to take advantadge of that too, but thats taking a risk im not sure i want to take

p.s. WATCH OUT FOR THE NAIL. IF IM NOT SELF RIGHTING, IM NOT HOPING TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE NAIL. WATCH IT> WAATCH