AMP vs. An Albatross

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Minion33088

AMP vs. An Albatross

Post by Minion33088 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:57 am

An Albatross:
SPEED 7
WEAPON 7
TORQUE 4
ARMOR 4

AMP:
Speed: 5
Torque: 1
Weapon: 13
Armor: 3

Ok, the only thing he has on me is speed, but after 3 seasons of being slightly slower than the opposition, I think I can handle it.

Albatross has some fairly bad armor, and a nice boxy shape to beat up on. Not to mention the fact that his armor is lexan, so when i hit it my weapon, which is 3 times more powerful than his armor, should completely shatter his lexan.

As long as I can keep the weapon spinning, using my hit and run technique, I should be able to get a KO here. With enough hits to his clamp I should be able to mangle it bad enough to render it useless and his lexan shouldn't last too long either. However, even if he gets me weapon stopped and tries to wedge under, his wedge it really steep, not to mention that fact that my wedge is now hinged, so I think I'd be the one getting under him. If I get under, his wheels will be totally off the ground, so I'll pretend I'm a rammer for a moment and slam him into what I can find.

Good luck.

i think i got my cat preg

AMP vs. An Albatross

Post by i think i got my cat preg » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:20 pm

i saw an octopus eat a shark once

i had a fucking nice rp set up for this one but my internet was being a bitch and i ended up accidentally closing the window, so i'm gonna keep it basic. words are for fags

- claw cage battering ram

- if i get a chance and my claw is still actually working i wanna catch that wire somehow up top. yeah, no chance, but just incase...

- whyachi is a peice of shit UGH

- claw cage lifter

- pretty much full on magyuver with that cage thing, fuck spinners

- the more horrendously mangled my cage gets == better chance of catching the weapon and stopping it? hahaha nah

- hazards are pretty cool i guess

- dont let amp near the purple lexan, theres plenty more bot for him to hit. maybe a little metal will suffice

- octopi rule