Team Hunga vs. Team Search and/or Destroy

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Fish Of Doom

Post by Fish Of Doom » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:05 pm

Underall vs. Smack Happier
He actually has these tiny little lips that might be able to get under my wedges, so I'm using the spike teeth for this match as I will be able to get under him easier. However, my main strategy is going to revolve around my tail. At the start of the match, I'll get out my square and go towards him. As he approaches, I'll start spinning. My speed is 8, and toruqe 7, so I should get up to a good thwacking speed pretty quickly. If my tail doesn't act like a wedge and get under and/or flip him, it will still smack him and knock his front away. If I flip him, I'll get my wedges under him before he has a chance to self right and push him into the hammer hazard, so that it will rock his bottom armor. My torque is better and his wheels have to be tiny for the bot to be so low, so I'll push him with ease. If I just knock him away, I'll try and use my speed advantage to capitalize and get under his side. If i get under his side, I'll push him to the drum hazard and have it damage and/or flip him. If I get flipped, it's no problem, as I'm almost exactly the same upside down. If he comes at me backwards with the scoop at any point, I'll go right at him with my wedges as I should get right under him. Of course, if I get tired of pushing him to the hazards, I'll just slam him into the wall, as my speed and torque will allow one crushing blow.

My Hands Are Abandoned Factories Manufacturing Heartbreak and Hate For the World vs. Pissed of Poltergeist Resurrected (have fun with the names whomever writes this one)
If he uses one of the wedge-style weapons, I'll go at him backwards, with my flipper facing him. My flipper is fairly narrow, and his wedges are all very wide, so I think that I would get under him. My goal would be to flip him over, and then turn around and start hammering on his underside.
If he uses one of the hammer weapons, I'll go at him normally. Our speed is the same, but my bot is more compact and has only 2 wheels, so I should be able to turn quicker. I want to either fire my hammer and break it off from the little thing in the middle or get his side and fire onto the actual frame of the robot. His armor is pretty good, and if it looks like my hammer is not doing damage, I'll switch to the flipper and flip him over and take him to the hazards

Ladies and Gentlemen, This is the Death Composition vs. Stampede
I have no idea what front he'll use. If he uses 1 or 3, my little prongs will get under him. If he uses 2, i'll have to be a bit more careful. Speed is the most important thing in this match, and luckily I have the advantage. I'm going to be aggressive here, but careful if it doesn't seem like I can get under his front. If he uses weapon 2, I'll actually go for his front hinged wedges to the sides. My flipper will easily get under them and I'll lift him up and hopefully flip him over. Those spikes on the tops are going to make it so his treads won't touch the ground, so before he flips back over, I'll push him into the hammer hazard, hoping that it will pierce his treads. My armor's good enough to withstain any hazard damage if I get pushed. I just need to keep complete control by lifting him off the ground and givng him a tour of the arena.

Adreniton vs. Hellraiser Hybrid
His armor is only 5. This won't end well. At the start of the match, I will make it my first priority to get out of the starting box. I will then spin up and await him. His speed is only 1 more than mine, so I should have plenty of time to get to full speed before he gets to me. His front wedge is at a somewhat high angle, so I think that my blades we be full capable of hitting him dead on. Since I am close to him on speed, I'll be somewhat mobile and aggressive in this match, but if he gets close to the nail or the walls I won't follow him. I'll just let him hit me, and with every hit, he will be torn apart even more. That flipper is low, but I'm very wide. However, if he flips me, my blades are wide enough that I should just grind into the floor for a bit and thenre-balance. If he flips me, My pole will let me et right back up. My weapon is almost 3 times his armor, so if he's not careful, he will be obliterated.

Kiazi

Post by Kiazi » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:34 am

A little warning to all::: I am writing this after just getting off of work and I have only had 2 hours of sleep in the past three days so I am a little bit tired. But here goes