The Arbiter vs. Probot

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

The Arbiter vs. Probot

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:26 am

Okay, I've got a pretty nice speed advantage and that should be of good help to me here.

Now, I'll be coming out around the nail and I'll do whatever it takes to get to his side as I should be able to get under him without much trouble from there (plus it would be a good idea to avoid that weapon). Once I get under him, I should be able to push him to a hazard (the spinning bar would be great here) and flip him into that. From there, I'll try and keep him in there. A while in there should help damage his weapon and reduce its effectiveness.

That's basically the plan, just keep him steaming at the hazards and flip him when neccesary. Watch for his weapon.

Good Luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

BEES

The Arbiter vs. Probot

Post by BEES » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:26 pm

Torque will win the fight for me. I just need to fire the rail at the Arbiter's front, get it stuck, and I'll push it into stuff, and pretty much have my way with it. Play it careful at the beginning, keep the front facing it, and inch inward. I won't try anything cocky, because I know he'll be all over me if I do.

I also need to watch out for any possible fake-outs. He might try to go in from the front, then duck off to the side just in time for me to fire the weapon, and then get owned. I won't be pressing the trigger until I'm at point-blank range, unless I have the Arbiter on a wall or a hazard. I also won't try spiking it if it's upside-down. I'd hate to get flipped over with it, when it tries to self-right. I'll just push if that happens.