Zombie Killer vs. Exotherm

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:10 am

Okay, I'm a bit quicker, and I have good armor for this fight, especially since my wedge will get +2 help, making it one point tougher than his weapon power. At any rate, I think I should be able to survive the fight. Also, my torque should have me win any pushing matches that arise.

So, at the start of the fight, I'll come out around the nail and try to get at least slightly to his side and wedge him. Concivably, I could get him directly from the front, but a side/diagonal attack would be much more effective. So, I should be able to get there with my higher speed, and once I do, I want to take him to a hazard and try to let it work on his 4 armor. The major gain from using the hazard is the chance that it could disable his weapon, and at the very least will help me to score damage points. Once I get him to a hazard I want to keep using it on him as long as I can. Basically, I'll do what it takes to keep control over him, wedges and slams are the name of the game here. Other than that, I'll be staying clear of the nail obviously, and I will try to make sure I can always keep my front facing him. at all times. Being aggressive will be important here (plus it helps score points and whatnot).

To recap, come around the nail, try and wedge from side and use the hazards to damage him. Be aggressive, but watch for the nail and other hazards!

Good Luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

BEES

Post by BEES » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:58 pm

I'm going to try the frontal attack, because I think the combined anti-leverage effect from the flywheel, and the wedges on the front, should allow me to get under the ZK's front (or any side, really). If I get under, I'll just push him into a wall, a hazard, or anything really. Having the stronger front will be a big asset, since I can't do much damage.

I'm going for a knockout though. ZK has protective armor bars on the sides that it could easily get stuck on. I'm going to try to get under it, get it into a wall, and bully it until I manage to flip it on its side, incapacitating it. The speed and torque advantages can be easily covered. I just need to keep my front facing him. And while driving a 2-wheeled bot is not always easy, the gyroscopic force of the blade will make it much easier to control than normal (similar to the effect on Ankle Biter).

back at ya on the luck thing