Power Bar Vs. Phobia

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Toxic

Power Bar Vs. Phobia

Post by Toxic » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:04 pm

Alright,for the life of me I can't remember his stats,and I'm far too lazy to go see them.I do know,however that he has exposed wheels that will be awfully nice to hit.

So,I have weak armor and he has some decent weapons.What I'm hoping is that since my weapon is so powerful that it will fling him away from my body when I hit him before he hits me.If that happens,spin back up while he's still out of it and go for those tires.Thats my main strategy.Just go for the tires and try to avoid the hammers as much as possible.

Good Luck.

Area51Escapee

Power Bar Vs. Phobia

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:02 am

Tough fight. Good bot.

Power Bar essentially just relies on his overwhelming power. Phobia is a well armored, strong weaponed opponent, which is a great counterpart to beat a power spinner. What I can do is come up to him, around the nail, and smack into him hard with the wedge. Hopefully knocking him away and maybe even causing some internal damage for him. Then, I will move in quickly with my hammers and pound the crap out of his top armor. He's got enough delicateness with the front section where his bar is powered from. So if I hit a good spot right there, his entire offense is done for. Hopefully that can happen, if it doesn't. I should at least get a fair amount of powerful shots to his top exposed areas to make a noticeable different. Also, given my clearly superior drive advantages I also have the advantage of throwing him around the arena. If I can get him to the walls, I can probably prevent him from powering up so much.

If none of that works, I will go at him with my back ram, which is built to take on the big spinners. That should hold up well and jump on any opportunities I see where I can move in with the hammers. I will ONLY go at him with the hammers if his weapon is slowed down. I don't want to risk the weapon getting too damaged. Basically, playing it smart and wait for my opportunities. Good luck.