Enigma 23 Vs. Striker

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Toxic

Enigma 23 Vs. Striker

Post by Toxic » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:58 pm

He's a wedge but he has kinda weak armor.I have a big bar.Thats no good.

At the start of the fight,spin my blade up and go out to him.He's low and fast,but I should be able to hit him.I want to try to keep my blade pointed at him all the time,and just get hits on him whenever I get the chance.I know he'll get under me,thats a given,but if I can survive those attacks,I should be fine.

Good luck.

Area51Escapee

Enigma 23 Vs. Striker

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:51 pm

Well, I could probably go at him ok head to head since my wedge is good. However, I would prefer to test and see if I can get around to his sides. It's reasonable to think that since my speed is doubled what he has. I will move out around the nail carefully and see if I can move around him easily enough. He has a lot of front armor with that huge weapon, so turning for him might be a problem. Therefore, I am fairly confident I can do it. Then once I get under him, slam him into the wall (making sure I don't collide with the weapon accidentally). Then back up and come at him again. Also if I slam him hard enough I'm sure I can get the treads to hit his chassis. His armor isn't great, so the treads will have an impact.

If getting to his sides isn't working, I will just go at him him REALLY fast from the front. The reason is, if I go at him super fast from the front (and we all know how fast Striker is) then the collision will probably damage his weapon. Not only that, but hopefully slow down the weapon and allow me to get under him and pwn him to the wall. Once again, try to get the treads in on some hot bot on bot action.

If the wedges are starting to get badly damaged. Resort back to my original strategy of getting to his sides, except this time go at him from the treads side. That way I can just nick his side armor and get away with a bunch of cheap, quick shots before time runs out. Good luck.