Silver Phantom Vs.Celestial Slayer

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:26 pm

Well,I'm a horizontal spinner,and he's a vertical spinner so hopefully that will play into my advantage.

When the fight starts,spin up at make my way out towards him.He's fast,but where I spin in all directions,I may be safe.In most cases in a match up of Vertical Vs.Horizontal,horizontal wins.All he has to do is run into me and he may be done.I just want to keep on him and just beat the crap out of him.He'll probably come at me with those antenna things on the back,but I should be able to rip those off pretty easily,so after that he should be forced to come at me with the blade.Just stay on him and try to kill that blade.

Good luck.

Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:32 pm

This could be a tough fight. He's got a good weapon and is gonna be hard to take down. However, the good news is that I got my back antennas that can be used to absorb the blows from his spinning shell. The antennas are at a good height for taking the shots. Once a take a shot, it will probably fling me back but at least I should be able to slow his spinner down. Hopefully to the point where it's stopped. If so, quickly turn around and move in with the plow. Then scoop him up, slice him and carry him around. If I should happen to get him in this position, it will be hard for him to get back up to speed again since I repeatedly pushing him up against the wall and not letting build up speed. And not only that, but my combined weapon of 9 should tear his sheel up pretty nicely. Especially for as long as I should have him in my control.

If at any point I see he's fully spun up again, go back at him with the antennas. They should have an armor of 8, so they aren't as "disposable" as you might think. They should stand strong most if not the whole fight. Only attack him with the blade if he's slowed down and vulernable. I will wait for my opportunities and capitilize on them. Avoid the nail and take advantage of the hazards when I see an opportunity. Stay aggressive no matter what. Good luck.