Team Hunga vs. Team Targeted

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Fish Of Doom

Post by Fish Of Doom » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:55 pm

Underall vs. Feedback

Alright, this is the first test of the new underall design. First things first, my speed is twice what his is. My teeth and tail are also armor 9, which should both be able to at least take a few hits from his weapon. When the fight begins, I'll watch to see what he decides to do. If he comes out of his square, I'll come after him. I'll stay close to the nail in the middle and try and get him to accidentally smack his bar into it, which would give me an opportunity to wedge under him. If he's not playing by that game, I'll use my thwack attack. Hopefully my tail will catch him at such an angle that it will knock him over a bit and cause his bar to dig into the ground. Both strategies involve me slowing his bar down, and then wedging under him. Once I'm under him, I'll take him to the hammer hazard, as that should damage his low armor and flat top easily. If, at the start of the match, he stays in his square and waits for me, I have no other choice but to go right for him. Luckily the starting squares are small little areas. I know I'll be able to sustain a couple of hits, so I'll charge right at him with my wedges. The impact should send both of us recoiling, but my hope is that if he's in the starting square, he'll recoil into one of the walls and I'll be able to take control and have my way with him. Another thing to note is that his bar is blunt on the sides, so when it hits me, it will smack me away, not tear into my armor.

My Hands Are Abandoned Factories Manufacturing Heartbreak and Hate for the World vs. Scorpion Bite

My speed is again double hit, but luckily his design on this one will be easier to break than the LW. That bar sticks out far in front, but that's the only place it sticks. Luckily his armor is also sub-par, so my hammer should be able to pierce it. At the start of the match, if he stays cooped up in the starting square, this will make my life easier. I'm going to go up to him, without touching the bar and fire my axe in an attempt to land a blow right on top of the supports that hold the bar in place. Even a dent in one of these should either stop his bar or cause the whole assembly to self destruct. If he comes out, I'm going to use my speed advantage to manuver away from the bar and try to get under him back or sides. While I'm under, I'll push him into a wall or the nail to stop or damage his bar. If I get under his back, I'll fire my axe as it will hit the weapon assembly from there as well. My armor may not be able to take many hits, so I must be careful about how I choose to attack him. I believe that I will be able to get under his wedges with my scoop as that's where all of the fullcrum of my bot is and where the scoop starts is a lower angle than his wedges.

Ladies and Gentlemen, This is the Death Composition vs. Tank

This one will be tough. He's probably going to use the wedges as they'll easily get under me. What I need to do is use his immense speed against him. He's going to come charging, and with that much momentum, it will be tough to stop immediately. I have a fair amount of speed, so I'm going to keep my distance during any of hiss charges. It will almost be like a matador fighting a bull. If he comes at me and misses, I'll quickly get under him and lift him up so that his wheels no longer touch the ground. The little teeth I have should keep him on my lifter, and he won't slide off. As soon as I have him up, I'll take him the hazard and attempt to have them destroy him. Luckily my armor is strong is I should get hit my the hazards as well. I just need to dodge his big attacks and take every opportunity.

Adreniton vs. Eurypterus

The first thing I need to do in this match is get the hell out of the starting box. I'm dead if I'm stuck in there. I'll start spinning as I leave the box. I assume he'll use the plow on this one. His plow is strong and he's fast, but that doesn't matter as he will still take the impact of my weapon. My blades are huge and it doesn't matter how strong his armor is, he will still get smacked hard and recoil when we hit. My strategy is simple, as there's not much I can do. I can't outrun him, and it will be hard to destory him. My strategy relies solely on that he can't do too much to me either. If he pushes me into a wall or hazard, my blades are big enough that the shell won't stop and that I'll recoil back. I just need to keep spinning and hitting him no matter what. If he keeps running into me and taking damage, but is unable to actually do much to me, I should have this one.

panicattacky2k

Post by panicattacky2k » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:31 pm

Okay, Siphai wrote these, I'm just posting them. The forum was having issues at the time he went to bed, so he sent them to me to post for when the forums went back up. PM him if you don't belive me.

Underall
Speed:8
Torque:7
Weapon:0
Armor:7

Feedback
Speed: 4
Weapon: 13
Armor: 4
Torque: 1

Okay, this one