Predator vs. Hellraiser Hybrid

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:56 pm

Okay, again this is pretty straightforward, nothing fancy here. I'm slightly faster which could be a bit useful and have a good weapon power over his armor. Right at the start, I'll avoid the nail and once again, I'll try and attack from an angle. My drum should be up to speed and if I can get him from an angle I should be able to make contact on his chassis very well. The drum should keep popping him up a little as to prevent him from easily escaping my clutches and allowing me to get in some good damage on him. I'll try and keep this up as long as I'm allowed, and any time we get separated, I'll just keep on him till I can get another good shot lined up on him and continue chewing at his wedge. I basically want to cause as much damage as I can and avoid his flipper weapon at all costs. Like I said pretty straigtforward (maybe if I wasn't so tired I could be a bit more elaborative, but this should cover the essentials).

Good Luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Kiazi

Post by Kiazi » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:15 am

Hellraiser Hybrid
Speed: 4
Weapon: 8
Armor: 5
Torque: 5

Predator
Speed: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 11
Armor: 4

My wedges will have a durability of +2 so they equal a durability of 7. 7 should able to hold up to an 11 for at least long enough.

My main hope here is that I can get under him using the tip of the lifter compared to the wideness of his wedge. So I