Rooster Teeth vs. POPR

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Rooster Teeth vs. POPR

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:40 pm

Okay, so his a slight bit faster than me, nothing to panic over. I think my good teeth range will help me make good contact on him and help me avoid his weapon.

So, I think this match is pretty straight-forward. I will come out around the nail, as per usual, and from there I will aim for a shot on eithe side, basically any place away from his weapon, either the lifter or the hammer. On the whole, the hammer will be easier to directly avoid since I should be able to get a hit on him and recoil him away before his hammer can attack me (similar to my fight against Sunshine last season). If its the plow, I'll try and attack more away from it, however, my teeth reach should be good enough to smack the surface of his plow/lifter before it can get near my chassis. If I can get a decent hit on him, the recoil should send him far enough away from me so that I can get all speed back and go at him again. I should also have a much better shot at one of his sides this time around. His armor is half my weapon power, so a few good hits on him should do decent damage on him.

Defensivly, I'll be keeping away from the hazards and nail, and I will avoid direct confrontations with his weapon. I will try to keep aggressive on him to limit his offense.

Good Luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Kiazi

Rooster Teeth vs. POPR

Post by Kiazi » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:16 am

Pissed Off Poltergeist Resurrected
Speed: 6
Weapon: 5
Armor: 6
Torque: 5

Rooster Teeth
Speed: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 12
Armor: 3

For this fight, I believe that I will use the Plow Arm to battle this spinning Leviathan.

This fight shows to be my toughest fight of Week One. RT has those giant teeth that can dish out some hefty damage. However, maybe their wideness can help me in this match.

Before I get onto the fights, let us compare the statistics. His weapon power is