Striker vs. Road Rage

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Area51Escapee

Striker vs. Road Rage

Post by Area51Escapee » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:05 pm

It's the same old Striker strategy for this fight. Basically, moving around the nail and charging towards him fast as possible. When I collide, either I should send him flying onto my back or I'll be flying over him myself. However, flying over him isn't exactly a horrible thing. The treads should definitely make contact with the plow or even the chassis. With enough damage, I should be able to make quite an impact. However, if my wedge is lower than his plow right off the bat, I don't even have to sweat about that too much anyways. Either way, use the wedge or treads to get the advantage over him.

Now as far as defense goes, if he does get under me. He'll probably try to use his lifter and try to carry me to the wall or something. However, one problem with his lifter is that it's not going to be able to hold bots too well. The old Road Rage worked a bit better because he could at least clamp his bots and then lift them up and do whatever with them. With just the lifter, Striker would probably fall right off easily, not allowing him much offensive possibility. If he does do this and I fall off, move in a strike him as fast as possible to try to get under him. If he uses his back wedge, do the same thing. However, his wedge looks weaker and would probably suffer more damage if he tried to use that against me for too long. Good luck.

Minion33088

Striker vs. Road Rage

Post by Minion33088 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:03 pm

I'll made this one easy and not RP. It'd be really hard for Road Rage to defeat Striker without some elaborate strategy. Even if I get the flipper under his wedges, I won't flip his bot; just the wedges. This means I'd have to get ot his side, flip, and somehow hope he gets high centered. I can go at him with my rear hinged wedge, but once I get under he has the speed and would just back off anyway.

So here's to Striker...Road Rage Forfeits.