Probot vs. Diamond Jim

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

BEES

Probot vs. Diamond Jim

Post by BEES » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:48 pm

Damn my inability to edit topic titles! :angry:

Team Yellow Alert

succotash_54

Probot vs. Diamond Jim

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:31 am

Probot....interesting. I tell ya, puncher bots haven't been popular in ARC since...... since...... oh yeah. (sorry, watching a roast on Comedy Central, and it's rubbing off on me). Still, this is a bot that could damage me, so let's not confront it unless I have to.

I'll come zipping out with my awesome speed, and avoid the not-so-awesome Nail. Come after him, and go after one flank wedge, or the other. Don't try to take on both at once. Get under one and offset his drive, and then push him. I have twice the speed, and two wheels, so my maneuverability is pretty awesome as well. If I'm able to sheer outdrive him, I'll get to his sides and push from there. I'll push him into the Hammer, the Drum, Floor Spinner, etc. All good and wonderful hazards. And while the hazards are working on him, I'll start working the hammer as well. Just keep beating him up that way. Don't let him get away. Spin and thwack if all else fails.

If I have to take on that punchbar, I'll do so. I'm confident I'll be ok. My wedge power dives on impact, plus the way it's hinged, it's already built to dive low at that. With a +2 armor buildup for the wedge, my hinged wedge is as strong as the bar, so it shouldn't warp it at all as it was designed to do. And I don't think it can get under either, for the reasons stated above. So if I have to take it on, I ought to come out no worse for wear because of it.

This is Diamond Jim's first tournament that will actually go to the end of the line. So far though, in its Custom Carnage and Robot Wrestling Federation record, it is undefeated. Let's keep that streak alive. Good luck, Nick.