Exotherm vs. Dandelioness

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

BEES

Post by BEES » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:45 pm

Team Yellow Alert

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:30 am

First thing, start spinning. Get out of that square. And go as close to the middle of the arena as I can before we meet. My maneuvering speed is two, so I can't outrun him. Just gotta FIGHT! I'm low enough to the ground, PLUS my petals/discs stick out far enough that they should mark up and damage those wedges before he can upend me. I mean, Ziggo managed to wreck Big B, right? Same kind of idea applies here. Spin and smack him hard. Even with the added advantage for his wedges, they're still less than half as strong as my spinning madness. A couple solidly placed hits, and KWOP! Bye-bye wedges. From there, I can take out the rest of his body.

If he comes at me with the rear wedge, he'll be driving backwards. It's a bit more difficult to drive in reverse, plus the wedge is narrower. Harder to mark up, easier to avoid. I'll sidestep it as best as I can and take it out from the side.

Also go for his wheels. Because of the speed disadvantage, I've got to be careful, but any chance at his wheels, take, and take them out. Plus, because I'll be spinning, I should be able to withstand any dishing out from his disc, as my whole body acts as the weapon while spinning. The whole thing rotates.

If I can't quite sidestep, I'll try to surf the wedge, meaning I'll charge, but going off at an angle, and try to get my momentum to force me over the side. Once I go off the side, I'll attack the side then.

Here's hoping Dandelioness can win her first fight that isn't a forfeit. Good luck, Nick.