Smack Happier Vs. Zombie Killer

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Kiazi

Post by Kiazi » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:33 am

Smack Happier
Speed: 6
Weapon: 7
Armor: 5
Torque: 4

Zombie Killer
Speed: 8
Torque: 6
Weapon: 0
Armor: 8

Ok, let

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:30 pm

Okay, he has a pretty wide base, so I think he shouldn't be making real sharp turns with any ease. Also, I have a nice little speed advantage that I want to press. If push comes to shove, my torque advantage should have me prevail.

As far as the fight goes, after avoiding the nail, I will come out aiming at getting to his sides or thereabouts. I think that if I can get at him from an angle I should be low enough to get under him. Once I can accomplish that, I will drive him into the nearest hazard. His armor is mediocre at 5, so any hazard I use will be useful in causing some damage. Once I get him at a hazard I want to keep him at it for the rest of the fight. The big challenge in this fight will be to find a good spot to wedge under him if I can't make it to his side right off the bat, but like previously stated, I think if I go in from an angle, my torque will allow me to get under him (though I would also think that my hindged wedge would be lower than his pnuematic arm).

If I would happen to get flipped, it won't be too big a problem since ZK works just as well upside down. Also, if he's around my rear, I can go in reverse and use my back wedges to push him away (if my rear isn't directly facing his front that it). Other than that, this fight will be about being aggressive, and making sure my front faces him as much as possible, oh and avoiding the nail.

To recap, Come out and try for his sides, if not then go in at an angle, wedge him to the hazards and keep using them on him. Be aggressive and watch out for the nail and other bad things.

Good Luck.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.