Tiki Dude Vs. An Albatross

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:46 pm

We have the same speed,but thats about it.His weapons are pretty nasty,but I don't really think they'd be too effective with my heavy armor advantage.

Well,I'm a wedge.What more can I do than ram the crap out of him?

For starters when the fight starts,I'm going to be very cautious and plan my moves very carefully.Keep my wedge pointed at him at all times.When he makes the slightest driving error that exposes his sides or rear,I want to take full advantage of that by dive bombing him and taking him to the nearest hazard to some TLC from that.While he's occupied with that,turn around and ram him my rear spikes as many times as possible.

After that,more getting under him and just take him on the tour of basically everything in the arena.

Thats basically all I can do other than sacrafice a goat in the middle of the box.

Recap: Suffocate him by staying on him at all times,but choose my moves carefully.Don't let him get me in those clampers.I have good armor but I don't want to risk it.Ram the heck out of him.Just control him the whole 3 minutes.

Good luck

i think i got my cat preg

Post by i think i got my cat preg » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:28 pm

dear whoever is reading this please CAD me!

yes! a wedge! yes!!!

we're both wedges, we've both got the same speed, but i've got a clamp with my own personal hazards built in. first of all, i dont want him anywhere near my nice ass glowing purple lexan sides. those are one of a kind! i'm gonna use my wedge and saws mainly, and i'm only bringing down the clamp when he is on the saws in some way. i may be better looking and just as fast as he is but damnit i dont have enough torque to push him around much. what i really wanna do is crush and saw that wedge up so it's not touching the ground anymore, that way it'll be easier for me to get under him and i have a better chance of getting his wheels off the ground so i can do all the pushing. the spikes on the back of him should help me out here, if i can get under him enough so those are touchign the ground instead of the wheels then i've got full control and i can take him where ever i want (clamps are cool as hell why dont we see more of them?)

i'm kinda worried about hazards so once i have the perfect opprotunity im puttng him on the nail so he cant move, he's got alot of armor so a knock out is a long shot.

oh and i cant forget the victory dance. if i do win, im knocking him off the nail (if that's where he is) and im gonna ram it at full speed and roll forward onto my cage, and then flip my cage up and land on my wheels with the lights in full force. crowd favorite baby!

good luck!