Silver Phantom Vs. Gudfernuthin Ex-h

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:31 pm

Well,lets see how rusty I am at this,shall we?

Its a given that his weapon his a whole lot bigger than mine,and will probably be able to hit me sooner than I can hit him.

So my strategy is to run right into his bars.I may break first,or he might break first.Who knows.Just keep ramming him while i'm spinning.If I can throw him off to the side,I want to spin back up and hit him in the area that is closest to me.Any damage is good damage,and the fact that his armor is only 4 won't help him over time.

If I can get that bar broken and I'm still able to spin,just keep ramming into him him to try to rip things off to cripple him.Just keep coming no matter what.

If,though,my dome breaks and stops for some reason,I'm basically screwed.He's faster than me and his weapon is only slightly less powerful.I guess just stay on him as much as I can and not let him spin up if it happens.

Well,there it is.Good luck,Mr.Cat Pregnator

i think i got my cat preg

Post by i think i got my cat preg » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:38 pm

does the 5 in armor count for most of the shell? i hope so, because if i can hit that thing with my big blade this is gonna be some madness.

for this match i've strapped a small portable amplifier behind the back bars of gudfer, and a cheap cd player with the jaws theme playing.

what i'm worried about most is my wheels. i have big ass wheels. look at those fucking things! serious dumbo up in this bitch. i'm keeping those away at all cost and using my pretty decent speed advantage to manuver my way out of any nasty situations. first off i hit the play button on my cd player. dun dun dun dun dun dun DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN SMACK! i want to hit him, and then after i hit him i wanna hit him again. and i'm just gonna keep hitting him. if i have to let my bar speed up im gonna spin around quick (in the opposite direction of my blade to make the process quicker! fuck gyroscopic force or whatever the hell it's called) so the spikes are facing him incase he tries to sneak a quick one and then im just gonna jet the hell out of there and spin up real quick.

basically im just gonna keep hitting that shell untill it breaks off or dents so bad that it gets caught on his innards and stops moving or something. what else can i do?

good luck! lets see some sparks