MiDAS vs Elvira 2

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

MiDAS vs Elvira 2

Post by NFX » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:05 pm

+ We both have the same Speed and Traction, but he only has two wheels, whereas I have six. This means I should be a great deal more controlled than he will, which is important considering we both have axes, which require to be aimed quite precisely if you don't want to miss and lose Judges' Points.

+ We also have the same Torque, but I feel my six wheels should give me the advantage there, with a greater overall contact patch than his two. Also, I think I have better wedging capability than he does, given his robot looks rather wide, and he only seems to have two spikes on the very edge of the front end. I should be able to manouver myself between them and get my weapons into play better.

+ Same Armour, but that weapon motor sitting on top of his chassis looks very tasty indeed. A good peppering from my axe, or a few shots from the Pulverizers could easily take it out of commission, and leave him weaponless. Plus, my lifting weaponry can easily overturn him, or simply get his wheels off the ground and let me push him around.

> So we have exactly the same stats. Nice one. But I will be using my big long lifters for this fight to go with my axe, so I can slip underneath him immediately with those, and turn him onto his head. He might be able to self-right, but I'll drive my axe into his underside, and try to pin him down with my weaponry. Shovel him into the hazards, maybe the killsaws to cause damage to his axe mechanism. Hopefully get that taken out so he can't self-right. If that doesn't work, then just prop him up with the lifters, taking his wheels off the ground, pin him against the spike strips, and pepperpot him with the axe. Aim for the vulnerable axe motor on the top, that's a fantastic target. Basically use the weaponry to exert control over him and cause some damage, whilst taking him around the hazards to cause even more damage. Hopefully a KO is on the cards, but a JD will do just as well.

Good luck, Rob, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy