Kraze vs Scoop

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

Kraze vs Scoop

Post by NFX » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:20 pm

+ I'm faster than him. Given we're both two wheel drive machines, I should be faster and more manouverable than he will be. Also, presumably, just as controlled, thanks to my perfect Speed/Traction ratio instead of a negative one.

+ Torque is his, and he has a more powerful flipper, but I have the better Armour, so I can withstand more punishment than he will. I also have a less powerful flipper, meaning I can stay on him better than he will me, and thus be able to dictate the fight better as a result.

+ Wedge. I have the advantage by one point. I believe my vacuum skirts will also provide better leverage than his static one. Regular flippers aren't hinged or sprung in any way when retracted. There's also absolutely no mention of self-righting or being invertible, and the side drawings appear to back this up, but let's at least assume he can self-right.

> Okay, this is all about who gets under who first. So I'll go balls-out aggressive to begin with, and just get my wedge straight underneath him, and then flip him over. I should get under him for reasons explained earlier. Don't just push him, because I think his wheels will still be on the ground, and he'd get that Torque into play. I want to negate that. Once he's flipped over, THEN I can start pushing him to the edge and out. However, if he should start pushing back, then flip him again, and repeat the process. Just get under him and get him out as quickly as possible, flipping him as often as I need to. Should he get under me, then there's absolutely nothing to keep my on his wedge, so just drive off the side, ideally, and I can try getting under him from the side rather than the front, where I should have even more of a chance. Don't just sit on his wedge like a blind dead disabled monkey, that would be daft. At least TRY to escape. Fire the flipper if I need to jostle myself a bit. If I'm overturned, then self-right and resume the Wedge vs Wedge duel. I should at least win Aggression on a JD, but there's no reason why it should come to that. One of us is going off the Cloth, and I'm hoping it will be him.

Good luck, Rooster, and may the best bot win. =)
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy